Thank you to all who attended our 3 rd Annual Achievement Awards Dinner at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in Washington, DC. It was a wonderful event as we honored many individuals and companies for their great work over this past year.
The evening was kicked off by our Keynote Speaker, Robert Faucher, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Conflict and Stabilization Operations. He provided an outstanding review of the U.S.’s role in stability operations around the world.
We especially thank our judges who dedicated great time and effort to ensure fair results for this year’s awardees:
- Ambassador David Litt
- Ambassador Michael Ussery
- Jeff Grieco
A big “thanks” goes out to Jeff Grieco for filling as the MC for Ambassador Litt. Jeff did a magnificent job!
Government Achievement Awards
- Bill Flavin, U.S. Army, Peacekeeping and Stability Operations Institute.
- Nick Sabruno, U.S. Department of State, Bureau for Diplomatic Security Service.
Lifetime Achievement Awards
- Ella Studer, Senior Vice President for KBR.
- Tom Callahan, former ISOA Chairman of the ISOA Board of Directors.